Our Returns Policy
If any product you purchase from us is not fit for its usual purpose or of acceptable quality (through no fault of your own), or you have simply changed your mind we will gladly exchange it, refund it or can arrange for it to be repaired subject to the points below.
What we ask of you:
- When returning your purchase please bring/send your original receipt.
- Where possible please return the product in its original packaging.
- We may need to send your product to the manufacturer for repair or direct you to their nearest repair agent.*
- For returns proof of purchase is required. However, change of mind will not be accepted.
How to complete your return
- You can send the products to go Glowify, 21 Parnell Place, Newcastle, NSW 2300.
- If your product was purchased via our Website or our Call Centre simply call 0417 672 392, Monday – Friday: 10.30am – 3.00pm
- If the product you are returning is faulty and is covered by a manufacturer’s warranty then we may need to send your product or refer you to the manufacturer or repair agent for repair.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
Glowify Online Content Terms and Conditions
The Glowify website, mobile website, mobile application (“Online Content“) is owned and operated by Willger Pty Ltd (ABN 67 131 758 775) trading as Glowify.
- Governing law
- Site contents, ownership, and use restrictions
The material on this site is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and other countries through international treaties.
Unless otherwise indicated and except for information directly from or links to third-party websites, all rights (including copyright) in all content, other material and compilations contained in, or used to create or support this site including text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips and navigational and other software (collectively referred to as the Contents) are owned or controlled, and are reserved by Glowify and its related companies, affiliates, licensors and licensees.
- Information from and Advertising and Links to Third Party Websites
This site may contain information from or hyperlinks and other pointers to internet websites operated by third parties. Such information or websites are not under the control of Glowify and Glowify is not responsible for the contents of any such information or website. Glowify provides such information and hyperlinks to you as convenience only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the linked website by Glowify. You rely on such information or websites entirely at your own risk.
You are referred to the relevant third party websites for all information regarding the third parties’ products and/or services. Third parties are solely responsible to you, subject to their conditions, for all issues relating to their website including information, goods, services, prices and the delivery of any goods or services you purchase on the third party website.
- Personal, non-commercial use
Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute, download, and print in hard copy portions of this site solely for the proper and reasonable purposes of:
- placing an order with Glowify Business; or
- using this site as a shopping resource, provided that you do not modify the site and that Glowify retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Contents.
- Prohibited conduct
- You are not authorised, without the prior written permission of Glowify and any other owner of rights in the Online Content that you access via the site, to reproduce, frame, download, store (in any medium), communicate, show or play in public, adapt, change, or create a derivative work from the Online Content.
- You must not use any robot, spider, scraping device, deep link or any other automatic tool or algorithm or any manual process that performs the same function.
- No trademark (whether registered or otherwise) that is contained on this site or otherwise used by Glowify may be used without our prior, specific, written permission or that of the trademark owner.
- You must not upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available through this site any material which:
- violates or infringes the rights of others (including their privacy and intellectual property rights);
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, vulgar, obscene, profane or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to, or incite hatred of, any person;
- encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law; restricts or inhibits any other user from using the site;
- affects the functionality or operation of the site or its servers or the functionality or operation of any user’s computer systems (e.g. by transmitting a computer virus or other harmful component, whether or not knowingly); or
- breaches any standards, content requirements or codes promulgated by any relevant authority, including authorities that require Glowify to take remedial action under any applicable industry code.
- We can use your feedback
You grant Glowify an irrevocable, non-exclusive licence to use any material, information and ideas that you transmit to this site or otherwise provide to Glowify from the time you authorise it to be sent. You agree that we can use and adapt any ideas, concepts, techniques, words, images or other content contained in these transmissions for any purpose and without restriction or compensation.
- Ordering goods
- About our prices
Product availability may vary between Glowify retail stores and Glowify online due to different customer offers. All prices are inclusive of GST. Prices displayed on online are current at the time of issue, but may change at any time and are subject to availability. Prices and availability of items are subject to change without notice. Where permitted in all states, we reserve the right to limit sales, including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers.
See our Delivery Policy below.
- Returns policy
See our Returns Policy above.
- Title and risk
Title to the goods purchased from Glowify online does not pass from Glowify to you until we have received payment in full for the goods. All risk in the goods passes to you upon delivery to your address.
- Disclaimer of liability
- Limitation of liability
- Disclaimer of warranty
Glowify is providing the Online Content on an ‘as is’ basis and use of it is at your own risk. Glowify and its related companies, affiliates, licensors or licensees, and their respective directors, officers, employees or agents make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of the information contained on Glowify Online (including in relation to any products or services). To the extent permitted by law, none of them will be liable or responsible in any way (including in negligence) for errors in, or omissions from, the information contained on this site. To the extent permitted by law, Glowify expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including (without limitation) implied warranties or conditions of acceptability or fitness for purpose.
- Rights we cannot exclude
The above disclaimer and liability limitation do not exclude any rights, which by law may not be excluded, including but not limited to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Your ability to purchase goods from Glowify Online may be terminated by Glowify at any time without notice. All restrictions, licences granted by you and limitations of Glowify’ liability will survive termination.
This policy sets out details of delivery for your online purchases. If you require clarification or have any questions please contact our Customer Service Centre 0401774505 (10.30am to 3.00pm Monday to Friday)
To deliver within Austrlalia
We require a street address for delivery – unfortunately we cannot deliver to a P.O. Box. Some remote locations cannot be serviced, however Glowify’s carrier may be able to deliver to a local depot where you can collect your products.
The locations we can deliver to may change from time-to-time. Please call our Customer Service Centre to find out if we deliver to your location.
How and when we deliver
All deliveries are made 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday by Glowify’s chosen carrier. For orders placed before 4.00pm on a weekday, please allow from the confirmation of dispatch:
- 3-5 working days for delivery to a capital city in any State;
- 7-14 working days for delivery to most large regional towns; and
- 7-14 working days for delivery to other remote locations.
During peak periods (Easter, Xmas etc), the delivery may take longer.
Please note that these delivery times are estimates only, and actual delivery times may vary. Large orders may require extra handling and may take longer to transport.
We are not responsible for any late delivery or failure to deliver due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. For certain products, items may be delivered directly to you by Glowify’s supplier.
The supplier will contact you shortly before delivery to arrange a suitable delivery time and delivery location (where reasonable) at your address. The supplier will contact you on the day prior to delivery to confirm these details. The supplier will deliver the product to your requested location at your address wherever possible. Please ensure that your requested delivery location is free from obstructions and is otherwise in a clean and tidy state to prevent any delivery delays. At the time of delivery, you will be asked to sign a form to acknowledge that the goods were delivered in good and proper condition. Where you have requested that a representative accept delivery of the goods on your behalf, this delivery acknowledgment will be obtained by the supplier from your representative. Please note that the supplier is under strict instructions to only deliver and obtain delivery confirmation from you personally unless you agree to other arrangements with the supplier.
Cost of delivery
Delivery charges are calculated on a per order basis and according to the weight and size of your order, and your delivery address. If you would like an estimate of your cost of delivery, put the item into your shopping bag and displayed at the bottom is your estimated delivery charge.
Acceptance of delivery
Deliveries must be signed for, and anyone at the delivery address who receives the products shall be presumed by Glowify to be authorised to receive the products.
Unfortunately Glowify and its carriers are unable to provide an estimate of the delivery time. If you are unsure if you will be available at the delivery address during the delivery hours, we recommend nominating a work address or address of a family member who will be present during the delivery hours. In the instance someone is not able to sign for your delivery, Glowify’s carrier will leave a card. When delivered by Australia Post you will need to collect your delivery from the closest Post Office. Any other carrier you will need to contact them directly to make alternative delivery arrangements, which may include a re-delivery fee charged by Glowify if re-delivery is required.
Please note that risk for loss or damaged product passes to the customer upon delivery of the product(s) by the courier.
If your delivery has not arrived, please contact our Customer Service Centre. If you wish to return a product delivered damaged or otherwise, please refer to Glowify’s Returns Policy.
This online merchant is located in Australia.